25th July 2021, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

What to do if haven't received BSc Nautical degree even after 7 years?

I have completed my degree in 2013 still didn't receive my degree please help. BSC nautical science degree.

28th July 2021, 10:43 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if haven't received BSc Nautical degree even after 7 years?

I will suggest you visit your college/university from where you completed your graduation. Then, give them a written letter - mentioning your problem in detail. And you can ask for help from them.

You can also visit the website of the college, and get some help/information there.
29th July 2021, 09:11 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if haven't received BSc Nautical degree even after 7 years?

If you haven't received a BSc Nautical degree even after 7 years then you can contact your university administration office or you can also apply online through the university website. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the fee which is mentioned over their online and submit the form. They will send you the degree within 15-20 days.
31st July 2021, 10:12 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The degree will be not send to you with post. To get the degree, you have to visit the college or the university.

Candidates have to fill the required and pay the fee ( varies with institutions ). So, you can visit the official website of the university for the detail information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?