26th December 2016, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

What to do, if university is not responding to my query?

I have applied for verification of my degree in the month of May. My roll no. for M.Phil is Phil/ 3355/eng/ 2008j, but could not get reply. Discussed on mobile and communicated through mail and submitted dues but till now university has not responded.
Kindly reply.

26th December 2016, 09:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do, if university is not responding to my query?

If your university is not responding to your query for which you have applied for verification of your degree then, the only way you have is to visit the university and meet the respective official persons related to degree verification. If you meet them personally, they may answer query and they process your degree verification as soon as possible.
27th December 2016, 10:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do, if university is not responding to my query?

It is very severe case that the University is not responding you about your query.
According to my opinion, you must contact directly to the University and contact the concerned person present there. Write an application stating about your serious issue and submit it there. You will be helped by them about your issue.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?