15th October 2019, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of per semester for BE(Aerospace Engineering) in Vinayaka Mission's Kirupananda Variyar Engineering College? Whether I will get terminated if unable to pay fees on time?

Dear friends, I want to get admission in Vinayaka Mission's Kirupananda Variyar Engineering College for studying BE(Aerospace Engineering). Can you please tell me about the course fee structure of per semester for this course? And also I want to know whether I will get terminated if not paying fees on time?

19th October 2019, 03:28 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of per semester for BE(Aerospace Engineering) in Vinayaka Mission's Kirupananda Variyar Engineering College? Whether I will get terminated if unable to pay fees on time?

BE in Aerospace Engineering at Vinayaka Mission's Kirupananda Variyar Engineering College is a 4 year duration course. The fee expenses of this course is given below.

Year I

Tuition Fee - Rs.60000
Other Fees - Rs.17500
Total - Rs.77500

Year II - Rs.60000
Year III - Rs.60000
Year IV - Rs.60000

Total - Rs.2.58 Lakhs

You will not get terminated without any notification. There will be a late fee charge which college charges incase of late payment and for better information you can contact the college office. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.vmkvec.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?