4th November 2016, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

What kind of placement facilities are available for Bachelor of Hotel Management students in The Oxford College of Management?

I would like to know that what kind of placement facilities available for BHM(Bachelor of Hotel Management) students in The Oxford College of Management? I am going to apply for this course in this college. Please tell me about the placement facilities over there.

Related Questions:
  1. From which university The Oxford College of Hotel Management is affiliated? Course fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management in this college?
  2. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  3. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  4. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  6. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  7. Date of entrance exam for AIHM, Agra?
  8. Is B.Sc(Hotel Management) equivalent to Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  9. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  10. Recommended course to become a Chef after PUC? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  12. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
  13. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  14. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  15. Placement facilities offered in Global Entrepreneurship And Management Academy for Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication students?
  16. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  17. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursue Diploma in it?
  18. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student?
10th November 2016, 07:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of placement facilities are available for Bachelor of Hotel Management students in The Oxford College of Management?

For such information you have to visit the campus personally. You can even contact the previous pass candidates from the said institute. If the placement record of the college is good and previous students are working at good companies, then surely it will be good to study from such college.

Also, most of the colleges conducts campus interviews and selection is mostly based on the performance of the candidate. Hence, if you are good then you will have chance of getting a good job after completion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?