6th July 2023, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

What are my chances of admission with 59% marks in 12th and 72 marks in JEE Main?

I have got 59% marks in JAC board and 72 marks in JEE main. I am a general category candidate. Sir, can I get admission through Jharkhand combined entrance exam if I get very good rank?

17th July 2023, 03:12 AM
4700BC

Default Re: What are my chances of admission with 59% marks in 12th and 72 marks in JEE Main?

Your chances of admission with 59% marks in 12th and 72 marks in JEE Main depend on a number of factors, including the cutoff for the course you are applying for, the number of seats available, and the number of other students applying with similar scores.

The cutoff for the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Exam (JCEE) varies depending on the course you are applying for. For example, the cutoff for the B.Tech. program in IIT Dhanbad was 81 marks in 2022. However, the cutoff is likely to be lower for other courses.

The number of seats available for each course also affects your chances of admission. For example, there are only 100 seats available for the B.Tech. program in IIT Dhanbad. This means that even if you score 81 marks in JEE Main, you may not be admitted if there are other students with higher scores.

The number of other students applying with similar scores also affects your chances of admission. For example, if there are a large number of students with 72 marks in JEE Main, your chances of admission will be lower.

However, if you get a very good rank in JCEE, you have a good chance of being admitted to a good engineering college in Jharkhand. The rank you get in JCEE depends on your scores in JEE Main and your 12th board exams.

So, if you work hard and score well in JEE Main and your 12th board exams, you have a good chance of being admitted to a good engineering college in Jharkhand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?