14th March 2020, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of the National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2020?

Hi Sir, I am going to apply for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture so that I can study BArch course. I don’t know about the pattern of this aptitude test. Kindly help me to know about the pattern of this aptitude test. Waiting for your response!

15th March 2020, 11:36 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the pattern of the National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2020?

As per the brochure released for NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) 2020, the examination will be of 3:15 Hrs of maximum marks equal to 200.

Further, this 200 marks is divided into two papers one of 125 marks and other one of 75 marks.

The Part A of the examination will be a Drawing paper of 125 marks of total duration of 135 minutes. The total number of questions will be three, out of which 2 will be of 35 marks each while the remaining one will be of 55 marks.

Further, the Part B of the examination will be of 75 marks consisting of 50 questions each of 1.5 marks. Out of these 50 questions, 15 will be PCM based while the rest 35 questions will be based on logical reasoning and General Aptitude.

For more details regarding the examination pattern of the same examination, you can refer to the brochure released for the same examination by referring to the link www.nata.in.
15th March 2020, 01:21 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the pattern of the National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2020?

The pattern of the National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2020 is given below.

Examination Mode - Online and Part A will be based on Drawing Test (Pen paper based).
Time Duration - 3 Hours and 15 Minutes in which 45 minutes for Aptitude Section and 135 Minutes for Drawing Section.
Total Marks - 125 Marks
Sections - Examination will comprise of two sections - Aptitude Section and Drawing Section
Marking Scheme - For Each Correct Answer 1.5 Marks will be Awarded.
Negative Marking - No Negative Marking
Type of Questions - Multiple Choice Questions

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.nata.in
15th March 2020, 07:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The pattern of NATA 2020 is given below-

The exam is held in both online and offline mode. Part is held in offline mode and part B is held in online mode.

Total duration of the exam will be 3 hours 15 minutes.

The question paper is divided into part A and part B.

There are two types of questions asked in the exam. Drawing questions in part 1 and MCQs in part B.

The total marks in the exam is 200. Each question carry 1.5 marks in part B and in part a there are both two marks and one mark questions.
15th March 2020, 08:15 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

You can check the exam pattern of NATA 2020 here-

Duration- 3 hours 15 minutes

Language- English

Sections- Part A and Part B

Types of questions-
Drawing questions in part A
MCQs in part But

Maximum marks- 200.

Marking scheme- 1.5 marks in part But and in part A both 2 marks and 1 mark questions will asked.
15th March 2020, 08:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am going to apply for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture so that I can study BArch course. I don’t know about the pattern of this aptitude test. Kindly help me to know about the pattern of this aptitude test. Waiting for your response!
The Council of Architecture has issued the NATA 2020 Exam Pattern in the official brochure. The paper consists of two parts, Part A of the drawing examination, while Part B of the paper consists of PCM and General Aptitude. NATA 2020 will be conducted to shortlist candidates for admission to the B.Arch and B.Planning programs. For this session onwards, the CoA revised the NATA Exam Pattern.

1) Part A - Drawing Test

2) Part B (Online) - PCM & General Aptitude

Official website - Click Here
15th March 2020, 08:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

The pattern of the National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2020:-
Mode of exam - online mode
Time duration - 3 hours and 15 minutes
Total questions - 120 marks
Sections - Aptitude section and drawing section
Marking scheme - 1.5 marks will be awarded for each correct answer
Negative marking - there will be no negative marking for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?