28th February 2023, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope after B.Sc Zoology?

I want to know is there a scope for PGDMLT? What will be the fees for the same? What will be the salary? I am also thinking of doing B.Ed, but i cant do regular course. I want to do correspondance in Mumbai. Is there any scope for the same? Which college should i go for? What will be the fee structure? What is the procedure?

28th February 2023, 08:50 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: What is the scope after B.Sc Zoology?

There are various career opportunities for candidates completing their BSc, MSc, and PhD in Zoology in the public and private sectors.

>> Candidates can find jobs as Animal Behaviourist, Conservationist, Wildlife Biologist, Zoo Curator, Wildlife Educator, Zoology faculty, Forensic experts, lab technicians, and Veterinarians etc.
28th February 2023, 09:58 PM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: What is the scope after B.Sc Zoology?

Biology, Ecology, or Marine Biology. A Master's degree will provide you with advanced knowledge and practical training in the field and can enhance your career prospects.

If you are interested in research, you can pursue a PhD in Zoology or related fields. A PhD will provide you with in-depth knowledge and research experience in the field and can lead to career opportunities in academia, research organizations, and government agencies.

You can pursue postgraduate diploma courses in specialized areas of Zoology such as Wildlife Conservation, Animal Behaviour, or Zoo Management. These courses will provide you with practical skills and knowledge in specific areas of Zoology and can enhance your career prospects in related fields.

You can also pursue certificate courses in specialized areas of Zoology such as Aquaculture, Biomedical Research, or Entomology. These courses will provide you with practical skills and knowledge in specific areas of Zoology and can enhance your career prospects in related fields.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?