28th June 2021, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after BSc Chemistry if interested in Geology?

I'm a final year BSc Chemistry student. I'm so confused about my PG course. What will I do after BSc Chemistry? I'm interested in Geology.

29th June 2021, 02:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after BSc Chemistry if interested in Geology?

--- Master of Science in Geology is a postgraduate degree course of 2 years duration which is divided into four semesters and this course basically teaches students about the surrounding environment and focuses on the scientific study of the working and design of the earth and its layers.
To be considered eligible to apply to this program students are required to hold a bachelor's degree in science with an aggregate of at least 60%.
Hence, you are eligible to apply for Master of Science in Geology course after BSc in Chemistry.
29th June 2021, 11:19 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: What should I do after BSc Chemistry if interested in Geology?

If you are interested in Geology then after completing BSc Chemistry, you can pursue MSc geology which is a postgraduate degree course of 2 years duration.
Admission to this course will be done either on the basis of the candidates performance in the bachelor's degree exam on the basis of their performance in the entrance exams conducted by admission authorities.

Best colleges to pursue MSc in Geology...

BHU, Varanasi

Mumbai University Mumbai

Banasthali Vidyapeeth Jaipur

SPPU, Pune

MGU, Kottayam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?