24th December 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a good job having low percentage in Graduation?

Dear,

Please advise me that now i have qualified Graduation (Art) with subject English and Economics. But Percents is very mini its 41 % so i am confused that what should do i because now i need job also but cont find and so for consider Professional course there is need fees more with minimum 50 %.

29th December 2013, 07:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a good job having low percentage in Graduation?

You should have thought before and acted before rather than repenting now. You should have thought before of the condition of yours if your percentage would be low, what would you do after graduation. You should have put more effort in your studies from before during your graduation course and if you had done that, this situation would not have occurred.

Anyways, there is a popular saying that it is better late than never. Hence you should act right from now, work hard to achieve success from whatever you have. You have to start from your current condition and work hard to achieve success and this is possible only through dedicated struggle.

Since your percentage is low, so you will not get admission in good universities for your post graduation and you have already made it clear that going for professional course would involve a lot of money. So the best option available before you is study and work. Yes, you should do employment as well as study for a better future.

You should do your post graduation either through distance learning or through correspondence. This will not involve much cost and is generally one time payment. Also along with this, you need to work so that you acquire enough money and experience till your post graduation which will help in pursuing professional courses in the future and get a good job.

With this low percentage in graduation, it is quite hard to get job in private sector especially in good posts. However you can go for call centers and BPOs. Anyways public sector will be ideal for you. There are various entrance exams through which you can get good job of good remuneration which has the eligibility criteria of being only a graduate like IAS,CDS,IBPS,RRB,etc. Prepare well and you can surely make through. After some years of service you can go for professional courses and then get better jobs of higher remuneration.

Our best wishes are with you. Go ahead.
30th December 2013, 04:57 PM
sushri_mhnty

Default Re: What should I do to get a good job having low percentage in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear,

Please advise me that now i have qualified Graduation (Art) with subject English and Economics. But Percents is very mini its 41 % so i am confused that what should do i because now i need job also but cont find and so for consider Professional course there is need fees more with minimum 50 %.
hi ! as you mention you need a job and your financial condition is not standard for higher study. So you should do any technical course like computer tally course or work hard and learn more within a few time. After completing these course apply for different post in private sector by online/offline. You have adjust in low salary first and when you will become a experienced candidate you will get better offers then you can go for higher study according to your choice. I suggest you for private job thats only because your percentage is so low for government jobs. So dont worry try your best and don't weast your time dear. Thank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?