26th November 2021, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

What is starting to end procedure for taking admission in government college for Mbbs and Bds?

I have nothing knowledge about how to get admission in government college for mbbs and bds. what test I should clear test is there will be negative marking in that after that what should I do to enter in govt. college. plz send information to 9050736420 via sms

29th November 2021, 03:09 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is starting to end procedure for taking admission in government college for Mbbs and Bds?

For pursuing MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) degree course or BDS (Bachelor of Dental Science) degree course, the basic education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology as main subjects with at least 50% marks (or 40% marks in case of reserved category candidates) in PCB group subject from a recognised board of education.

Further, for seeking admission in these degree courses in any medical college of India, you are required to qualify NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) held by NTA once every year.

To get admission in government medical colleges to pursue MBBS / BDS course, you are required to qualify the NEET UG with top ranks.

For details regarding the NEET examination pattern and admission procedure through NEET counselling, you can refer to the link www.ntaneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?