9th February 2020, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of MHT-CET 2020?

Hello everyone, I am going to apply for MHT-CET for 2020 admission. I would like to know about the syllabus for the entrance exam. I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. So, please let me know about the syllabus immediately. Thank you!

10th February 2020, 02:39 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the syllabus of MHT-CET 2020?

Syllabus of MHT-CET 2020:

Physics: Measurements, Scalars and Vectors, Force, Ray optics, Friction in solids and liquids, Refraction of Light, Magnetic effect of electric current, Magnetism

Chemistry: Basic principles and techniques in Organic Chemistry, Alkanes, Hydrogen, s-Block elements, Gases and liquids, Redox reaction, Surface Chemistry, Nature of chemical bond, basic concepts of Chemistry

Mathematics : Sets, Relations and Functions, Probability, Sequences and series, Factorization, Straight Line, Circle and Conics, Trigonometric functions, Trigonometric functions of Compound Angles

Biology : Plant Water Relations and Mineral Nutrition, Plant Growth and Development, Organization of Cell, Animal tissues, Human Nutrition, Human Respiration, Diversity in organisms, Biochemistry of cell
10th February 2020, 08:27 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Syllabus of MHT CET 2020:

Physics- measurements, scalars and vectors, force of friction in solids and liquids, refraction of light ray optics, magnetic effect of electric current and Magnetism etc.

Chemistry- some basic concepts of chemistry, States of matter gases and liquids, Redox reaction commerce surface chemistry, nature of chemical bond, hydrogen etc.

Mathematics- trigonometric functions, trigonometric functions of compound angles, factorization formula, straight line, circle and conics, relations and functions, probability, sequence and series etc.
10th February 2020, 08:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Syllabus of MHTCET 2020 can be downloaded through attached file:

For more information
https://mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllbus_For-Online_MHT-CET-2019_Dt-14-11-2018-1.pdf(1.11 MB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?