21st January 2022, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

When application form will be issued for BA honours? Is it possible to get certain selection?

When application form will be issued for BA honours? I have scored overall 63.1% in cbse 12 exam. I want to take admission in English honours. In English I have scored 82 marks. Please tell me is it possible to get certain selection?

22nd January 2022, 12:38 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When application form will be issued for BA honours? Is it possible to get certain selection?

2nd week of August 2022 the application form will be issued for BA honours.
22nd January 2022, 03:40 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When application form will be issued for BA honours? Is it possible to get certain selection?

The admission procedure varies with institutions and colleges. Candidates passed std 12th are eligible for admission in English honors.

So, you can visit the official website of the institutions to get detail information about the admission procedure or kindly mention the detail information about the college in which you want to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?