7th May 2015, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

When CS course is suitable to do? After 12th or after graduation in commerce field?

When CS course is suitable to do? After 12th or after graduation in commerce field? Can you please let me know the right right to do the CS course? So, that I can apply at the same time. Am just not aware about this course completely but am looking forward to get the information from you all.

7th May 2015, 04:36 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When CS course is suitable to do? After 12th or after graduation in commerce field?

According to me you should opt for CS course after completion of your graduation as it will prove to be helpful to you in various ways.

After having completed your +2 level examination your main focus should be on graduation and should try to score well in it, as graduation marks tends to be vital at many stages in future.

Therefore you should devote all your time in scoring well in your graduation.

Another important factor is that CS course is completely about Company's Laws and Norms, therefore doing this course after graduation will help you as in you would have already studied a part of Law at your graduation level. However, it might not help you to a greater extent but still can be helpful up to a certain limit.

Moreover, doing CS course after graduation will prove to be helpful as you would have dealt with a greater knowledge about company's acts and its functioning procedures.

Therefore, according to me doing CS after completion of graduation will prove to be helpful.
7th May 2015, 06:49 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: When CS course is suitable to do? After 12th or after graduation in commerce field?

If you are pursuing your class 12th, then it is a right time for you to go for C.S course also as it is a course of minimum 3 years and by the time you reach to your third year of your graduation at that time you would also complete your C.S course also and it would save your time also.

So apply for C.S course as fast as possible.
7th May 2015, 11:29 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When CS course is suitable to do? After 12th or after graduation in commerce field? Can you please let me know the right right to do the CS course? So, that I can apply at the same time. Am just not aware about this course completely but am looking forward to get the information from you all.
It is good to see that you are interested to do a Company Secretary course. 12th standard is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for CS Foundation course. Normally, the Company Secretary course is divided into three levels, namely, Foundation, Intermediate and Final course. Those candidates who have completed their Graduation are eligible to apply directly for the CS Intermediate course.

So, If you are interested directly to enroll for Intermediate course, then it is mandatory that you should complete Graduation from a recognized university. Graduation after Company Secretary is the best option as per my knowledge. You can learn various subjects in Graduation so that you can grab your knowledge in various fields. After completing Graduation you can easily understand the subjects for Company secretary so that you can complete the CS course without much difficulty. Apart from that, you can also get jobs based on your graduation while doing your Company secretary course.

Official website - www.icsi.edu/
8th May 2015, 09:18 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: When CS course is suitable to do? After 12th or after graduation in commerce field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Computer Science course is best work with is just after your 12th Board. You must take admission in B.Tech/B.E in computer Science Branch after your 12th. And you will achieve what you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?