26th February 2020, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

When will the application form of the Delhi School of Journalism Entrance Exam 2020 be released?

Hello Sir, I want to apply for the Delhi School of Journalism Entrance Exam of 2020. Can any of you let me know when the application form is going to be released? Please tell me about the application form release date as soon as possible.

29th February 2020, 07:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the application form of the Delhi School of Journalism Entrance Exam 2020 be released?

As there is no official update regarding Delhi University Entrance Test 2020 yet, so it is not possible to mention exact dates by which application form for DUET 2020 will be available so that you can apply for getting admission to Delhi School of Journalism to pursue Five Year Integrated Program in Journalism.

But, from the past year trends, you can expect the registration to begin by the end of May 2020 which remains active for a period of 2 to 3 weeks in general.

For more updates regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.dsj.du.ac.in on regular basis.
29th February 2020, 09:36 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the application form of the Delhi School of Journalism Entrance Exam 2020 be released?

The application form of the Delhi School of Journalism Entrance Exam 2020 will be released - 02 March, 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?