13th May 2020, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Whether Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test postponed due to COVID-19 pandemic? Is it conducted online?

Hello everyone, I have applied for the Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test and am preparing for it. I came to know that due to COVID-19 pandemic issue, this test was postponed. Is it true? And I want to know that this test is conducted online?

15th May 2020, 03:18 AM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: Whether Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test postponed due to COVID-19 pandemic? Is it conducted online?

Yes, definitely Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test 2020 which was proposed to be held on 08. 05.2020 is now postponed until further notice due to COVID-19 outbreak.

Further, the application deadline for the same examination has been now extended to 31.05.2020 which was originally proposed to last on 12.04.2020.

No, the examination will be held in offline mode (pen-paper mode) consisting of MCQs (Multi Choice Questions).

For more updates regularly refer to the link https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/.
15th May 2020, 09:34 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test postponed due to COVID-19 pandemic? Is it conducted online?

Definitely, Chattisgarh Pre Engineering Test 2020 examination date has been also postponed like most of the other examinations until further notice due to COVID 19 pandemic. Initially, the examination was scheduled to be held on 08.05.2020.

No, the examination is going to be held in pen-paper mode ( i.e; Offline mode).

For more recent updates regarding the same examination, you must visit the link www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in on regular basis.
6th August 2020, 04:53 PM
Sunnyprem960

Hello,

Yes, the Chhattisgarh Government, on July 26, 2020 has cancelled all entrance exams that are conducted for admission to professional courses in institutes across the state. Further updates are yet to be released.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?