2nd April 2019, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Whether Graduation of Vinayaka Mission University is valid for Government jobs?

Hi everyone, I have done Graduation with Arts stream from Vinayaka Mission University. I want to know that is that degree is valid or not? I don't know if it is valid or not for Government jobs as I want to get job in Government sector. Please tell me asap.

8th April 2019, 12:35 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Graduation of Vinayaka Mission University is valid for Government jobs?

Whether Graduation of Vinayaka Mission University is valid for Government jobs?

Yes, the degree from Vinayaka Mission University is valid for Government jobs.

As per the information available, Vinayaka Missions University, is a deemed university established by UGC and approved by Government of India and Ministry of Human Resource Development.

The University courses are accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), established by AICTE under section 10(u) of AICTE act, 1994 ans is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with 'B' grade.
8th April 2019, 04:13 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Graduation of Vinayaka Mission University is valid for Government jobs?

Yes, the degree obtained from Vinayaka Mission University is valid and is recognized by Government of India.

You can certainly apply for government jobs and private jobs as per your eligibility criteria.
8th April 2019, 06:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Vinayaka Mission University is approved by UGC and a degree from the same university will surely be valid all over India.

Also, there is a list of fake universities released by UGC and Vinayaka Mission University is not mentioned in that list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?