16th January 2017, 01:41 PM
rrkppd

Whether a person is eligible to write EAMCET exam after completing Intermediate with one sitting course?

Respected Sir, My friend has completed his Intermediate with one sitting course and now he want to appear for EAMCET exam so I want to know whether he is eligible to write EAMCET exam after completing Intermediate with one sitting course? What is the procedure to apply for EAMCET exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

20th January 2017, 07:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a person is eligible to write EAMCET exam after completing Intermediate with one sitting course?

I am happy to tell you that definitely your friend is eligible to appear for the EAMCET examination after the completion of class 12th.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are very much eligible to appear in the EAMCET examination.
Once you complete your class 12th examination, you must fill the application form of the said entrance examination. After filling it up, you are eligible to to appear in the EAMCET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?