18th November 2017, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Will I be alloted seat in government medical and dental colleges through NEET or not?

Sir, my make is 323 in NEET UG & belong unreserved category. So, please inform me seat allotted in government medical & dental colleges in India through all India NEET counseling.

18th November 2017, 07:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be alloted seat in government medical and dental colleges through NEET or not?

Yes, you will be allotted a seat in Government medical or dental college through NEET, if you have qualified the NEET examination. After qualifying the NEET examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank and if you are eligible to get admission in any medical college according to your examination rank then, you will be allotted a seat in a Government Medical or dental college.
20th November 2017, 09:17 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be alloted seat in government medical and dental colleges through NEET or not?

If you qualify in the NEET examination, then based on the marks and performance in the examination, you can definitely get a seat in the Government Medical and Dental Colleges through NEET examination.
Since, you have scored a pretty good rank in the examination, you must participate in the counselling process. I am sure, you will get a good College through your rank which you have secured in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?