28th October 2021, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Any difference between state level sc certificate and central certificate sc certificate?

I belong to Sc caste. I have a Caste Certificate issued from/by my State s.d.o. However, The Institution in question asked for a Caste certificate by central government in the format they gave. I don't understand. How do I get a caste certificate from/ by the central government?and any difference between state level sc certificate and central certificate sc certificate?

30th October 2021, 12:19 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Any difference between state level sc certificate and central certificate sc certificate?

Any difference between state-level sc certificate and central certificate sc certificate?

There is no such distinction between state-level sc certificate and central certificate sc certificate. State is made by the state government and the central is made by the central government.
30th October 2021, 11:36 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any difference between state level sc certificate and central certificate sc certificate?

Nothing much, only different as both have different lists. Central certificate is used in central govt institutions and states certificates used in area of that particular state only. Central certificate is not usable in state institutions.
31st October 2021, 12:19 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

If the certificate is issued by SDO or above ranked officer like first class magistrate, then this certificate is considered as Central Government certificate.
If you are not able to differentiate , then see the stamp , if it has mentioned Government of India Xx department then its Central Government certificate.

The SC/ST certificate you get from nearby Tehsil dar is acceptable at any Central University or job.
But in case of OBC there are Central and State issues OBC certificates.

Both are not same, state format is different from central format.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?