21st April 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Backend Development Internship in Sensus Labs?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in Sensus Labs which is Backend Development Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

26th April 2019, 12:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Backend Development Internship in Sensus Labs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in Sensus Labs which is Backend Development Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

Interns can get the following benefits of doing the Backend Development internship in the Sensus Labs: interns can get a stipend, certificate, job offer, letter of recommendation, etc. Interns can also get the real time work experience in the Backend Development by doing the Backend Development internship in the Sensus Labs. Interns can improve their knowledge and skills in Python, Django, etc. through the Backend Development internship in the Sensus Labs.
26th April 2019, 05:07 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Backend Development Internship in Sensus Labs?

Benefits of doing Backend Development Internship in Sensus Labs
------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are a lot of benifits of applying for Back end Development Internship in Sensus Labs given below:-

1. You will get a stipend around Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 20,000 per month as a
Backend Development Internship in Sensus Labs.

2. After completing Backend Development Internship in Sensus Labs You will
get a certificate.

3. You will get letter of recommendation.

4. You will get a job offer on this company.

5. There is no dress code in this company.

6. Your work hours will be Flexible .

7. You have to work 5 days in a weak.

8. you will get free snacks & beverages.
27th April 2019, 12:00 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

You will get the benefits of Informal dress code, Offer letter to work with Sensus Labs as a full time employee, certificate and Letter of Recommendation, If you successfully complete Backend Development Internship in Sensus Labs.

You will also get a pay of Rs.18,000 per month for Backend Development Internship.
27th April 2019, 11:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of applying for Backend Development Internship in Sensus Labs are as follows;

Interns can get stipend of Rs. 12000-18000/- per month.

Other perk and benefits are;

Internship Certificate,
Job offer,
Informal dress code,
Experience letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?