23rd November 2018, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Software Testing & Support Internship in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited which is Software Testing & Support Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

28th November 2018, 05:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Software Testing & Support Internship in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited which is Software Testing & Support Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

Benefits of applying for Software Testing & Support internship in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited are given below:

>> Interns can get real time work experience in the software testing

>> Interns can get a stipend of Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 per month as a stipend

>> Interns can get a certificate

>> Interns can get a job offer (on successful completion of the internship)
31st August 2021, 03:21 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Software Testing & Support Internship in iTalent India Management Consultants Private Limited?

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?