30th July 2019, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Embedded Systems Internship in Techvolt Software Private Limited?

Hello friends, I am planning to do an internship related to Embedded Systems in Techvolt Software Private Limited. I don’t know what benefits I will get through this internship. Can you please tell me about the benefits?

2nd August 2019, 12:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Embedded Systems Internship in Techvolt Software Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am planning to do an internship related to Embedded Systems in Techvolt Software Private Limited. I don’t know what benefits I will get through this internship. Can you please tell me about the benefits?

The benefits of doing the Embedded Systems internship in the Techvolt Software Private Limited are given below:

Interns can get a stipend of Rs 3,000 per month

Interns can improve their knowledge and skills in the C Programming and Embedded Systems

Interns can get a Job Offer

Interns can get a Certificate, Flexible Working Hours

Interns can get a Letter of Recommendation, Informal Dress Code and 5 Days a Week
2nd August 2019, 04:28 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Embedded Systems Internship in Techvolt Software Private Limited?

The candidates applying for Embedded Systems Internship in Techvolt Software Private Limited will get the following benefits:-
:-Stipend: Rs.3,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.

The duration of Embedded Systems Internship in Techvolt Software Private Limited would be of 2 months.

For more information visit on (http://www.techvoltcoimbatore.com)
2nd August 2019, 09:50 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Embedded Systems Internship in Techvolt Software Private Limited are described below.

1) You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 3,000/- per month as Embedded Systems Intern in Techvolt Software Private Limited.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and
project details during the internship period.

4) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer in the position of permanent employee. You may expect a salary package of Rs. 1 to 2 Lac per annum.

5) Your work hours will be flexible.

6) There is no dress code in this company.

7) You have to work 5 days in a week.
3rd August 2019, 01:16 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Embedded Systems Internship in Techvolt Software Private Limited is given below:-

=)Certificate
=) Letter of recommendation
=)Job offer with salary package of Rs.1,00,000 to Rs.2,00,000 per year.
=)Flexible working hours
=)No formal dress code
=)5 days working in a week

You can check the website https://www.techvoltcoimbatore.com/ for more details.
3rd August 2019, 07:29 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Benefits of Summer Internship at Techvolt Software:-

1. Applicant can get Internship with Free Project for Academic Purpose.

2. Applicant can get Stipend for the Best Project Development.

3. Applicant can get Placement Support & Job Support in our Company.

4. Applicant can get Technical Training Certificate.

5. Applicant can get Internship Experience Certificate.
15th August 2021, 04:21 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 3,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?