27th January 2019, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Finance Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bangalore?

Hi everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Finance in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bangalore. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this Internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this Internship?

3rd February 2019, 07:55 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Finance Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bangalore?

Benefits of doing Finance Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bangalore is that you can achieve Internship Certificate, Experience letter, Job offer etc. after completing Internship. Also you will get around Rs. 15,000/- per month as stipend for 3 months. During internship you will get Informal dress code, 5 working days in a week, Free snacks & beverages.
3rd February 2019, 10:45 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Finance Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Finance in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bangalore. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this Internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this Internship?

Interns can get the following benefits for doing the Finance internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bangalore:

>> Interns can get a stipend of Rs 15,000 per month

>> Interns can improve their skills in account reconciliation and settlement

>> Interns can get a certificate, free snacks and beverages

>> Interns can gain their knowledge in accounting
27th August 2021, 02:22 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?