28th December 2020, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in E-Pathshala Educational Services Delhi?

Hello friends, I am planning to do Graphic Design internship in E-Pathshala Educational Services Delhi. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

29th December 2020, 12:17 AM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in E-Pathshala Educational Services Delhi?

Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in E-Pathshala Educational Services Delhi is given below :

1.Certificate
2.Letter of recommendation
3.5 days a week
29th December 2020, 12:20 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in E-Pathshala Educational Services Delhi?

Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in E-Pathshala Educational Services Delhi :-

1) You will get a stipend of Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 7,000/- per month as Graphic Design interns in E-Pathshala Educational Services Delhi.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and
project details during the internship period.

4) You have to work 5 days a week.

Last date to apply for this internship is 10 January, 2021.
29th December 2020, 12:20 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing a Graphic Design internship in E-Pathshala Educational Services Delhi are as follows:-

1. Certificate.
2. Letter of recommendation.
3. Experience in developing visual designs for web and mobile interfaces.
4. Knowledge of designs for web and mobile-based products.
29th December 2020, 01:01 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing a Graphic Design internship in E-Pathshala Educational Service Delhi are given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.5000 - Rs.7000 per month for the duration of 1 month.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the Letter of recommendation from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work for 5 days a week with 2 week offs.
29th December 2020, 09:58 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in E-Pathshala Educational Services Delhi is given below.

1. Candidate will get internship certificate.
2. Candidates will get letter of recommendation.
3. Candidate will have to work 5 days a week.
4. Candidate will get working experience.

Last date to apply for this internship is 10.1.2021.
7th January 2021, 10:58 AM
prynsh7

Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in E-Pathshala Educational Services Delhi are as follows:

1) You will get a Certificate at the end of internship.

2) You will get a Letter of recommendation.

3) You will have to work 5 days a week.

4) You will have work experience.
15th September 2021, 06:21 PM
Alvia Khan

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation

The Candidates have to work 5 days in a week
30th March 2022, 08:12 PM
Ar_pit

Benefits:--

Candidates can get a Certificate.

Candidates can get a Job offer

Candidates will get the letter of recommendation.

Candidates can get a Flexible working hours.
15th April 2022, 09:40 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Benefits:

You will get the letter of recommendation

You will get a certificate

You will get a job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?