27th November 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing a Graphic Design internship in Iteeha Corporation Mumbai?

Hello friends, I am planning to do Graphic Design internship in Iteeha Corporation Mumbai. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

29th November 2019, 04:09 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Graphic Design internship in Iteeha Corporation Mumbai?

-Iteeha Corporation Mumbai-

Duration: 6 months

Benefits of doing a Graphic Design internship in Iteeha Corporation Mumbai as follows:-

-You will learn to design graphics for social media platforms, brochures, and promotional material designing.
-Mainly you will learn designing items for events related assignments.
-Letter of recommendation and certificate.
-5 days working.
-Informal dress.

Official Website: http://www.iteeha.com
29th November 2019, 11:34 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Graphic Design internship in Iteeha Corporation Mumbai?

The benefits of doing a Graphic Design internship in Iteeha Corporation, Mumbai is given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.15000 per month for the duration of 6 months.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the Letter of recommendation from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate can wear an informal dress code at work place.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.iteeha.com
29th November 2019, 04:48 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Graphic Design internship in Iteeha Corporation Mumbai will get the following benefits:

1)You will get per month stipend of Rs.15,000.
2)A valuable Certificate for successfully completing the internship.
3)You will also get Letter of recommendation.
4)There is no formal dress code.
29th November 2019, 05:38 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Benefits of doing a Graphic Design internship in Iteeha Corporation Mumbai include the letter of recommendation, the certificate will be given to the selected candidates in Iteeha Corporation Mumbai.

The applicant will also get the benefit of flexible hours, free snacks and beverages will be offered.

The last date to apply for a Graphic Design internship in Iteeha Corporation Mumbai is 13th December 2019.
29th November 2019, 09:54 PM
Satendra urf Sattu

Benifits :-

1. Candidate will get Certificate of Graphic design internship.

2. Candidate will get Letter of recommendation after completion of this internship.

3. Candidate can wear Informal dress code.

You may visit www.iteeha.com for more information.
30th November 2019, 12:42 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing a Graphic Design internship in Iteeha Corporation Mumbai :-

1) You will get a Stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month as Graphic Design internship in Iteeha Corporation Mumbai.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and project details during the internship period.

4) You have to follow the dress code as business casual in this company.

You can check below website to know more about this internship.
https://iteeha.com/
11th August 2021, 01:14 AM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
11th August 2021, 11:33 AM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?