23rd September 2019, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Marketing internship in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited Mumbai?

Hi Sir, I have received an email regarding the internship of Marketing which is available in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited Mumbai. I want to do this internship but I don't know what benefits I will get through this internship. Can I know about the benefits?

25th September 2019, 01:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Marketing internship in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I have received an email regarding the internship of Marketing which is available in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited Mumbai. I want to do this internship but I don't know what benefits I will get through this internship. Can I know about the benefits?

The benefits of doing the Marketing internship in the Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited, Mumbai are given below:

>> Interns can get a stipend of Rs 20,000 per month

>> Interns can get a certificate

>> Interns can get real time work experience

>> Interns can sharpen their marketing skills

>> Interns can improve their communication skills
25th September 2019, 08:48 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Marketing internship in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited Mumbai?

The benefits of doing Marketing internship in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited Mumbai is that you get an opportunity to learn manage the budget tracking and monitoring the report along with per month stipend of Rs.20,000 per month.

The last date to apply for Marketing internship in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited Mumbai is 8th October 2019.

You can visit the website https://www.volkswagen.co.in/en.html for more information.
26th September 2019, 12:15 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Marketing internship in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited Mumbai :-

1) You will get a Stipend of Rs. 20,000/- per month as Marketing interns in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited Mumbai.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You have to work 5 days in a week.

You can check the website to know more.
https://www.volkswagen.co.in/en.html
26th September 2019, 05:19 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Wink Re: Benefits of doing Marketing internship in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited Mumbai?

Benefits of doing Marketing internship in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited, Mumbai.

1. The Candidate will get the certificate that certifies their skills, experience.
2. The Candidate will only need to work 5 days a week.
3. The Candidate will get the benefit of flexible hours.
4. There is no dress code.
5. The Candidate will get the letter of recommendation.

You may visit the website www.internship.com for more information.
26th September 2019, 05:40 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Benefits of doing Marketing internship in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited Mumbai?

Benefits of doing Marketing internship in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited, Mumbai are given below:-

1. You will get the certificate that certifies your experience, skills.
2. You will get the benefit of flexible hours.
3. You will get free snacks and beverages.
4. You will get a letter of recommendation.
5. There is no dress code.

You may visit their official website https://www.volkswagen.co.in/en.html for more information.
26th September 2019, 07:20 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Candidates applying for Marketing internship in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited Mumbai will get the following benefits:-

:Stipend: From Rs.10,000 to Rs.20,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.

The Duration of Marketing internship in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited Mumbai would be of 6 months.

The Last date to apply for Marketing internship in Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited Mumbai is 8th October 2019.

For more information visit on (https://www.volkswagen.co.in/en.html)
26th September 2019, 11:59 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Benefits of doing Marketing internship:

-> Students can get practical and work experience.
-> Selected students can get Rs, 20,000 per month as a Stipend.
-> Students may increase their skill in Marketing field.
27th September 2019, 12:09 AM
Agricultist

Benefits:--

Applicants can get the Certificate.

Applicants can work for 5 days a week.

Applicants can stipend up to 15,000 Per Month.

For more details visit:-- ( https://www.volkswagen.co.in/en.html )
13th August 2021, 11:39 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?