21st November 2019, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Master Data Testing SAP IT internship in Marico Limited Mumbai?

Hi everyone, I am planning to do an internship related to Master Data Testing SAP IT in Marico Limited Mumbai. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this internship?

23rd November 2019, 12:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Master Data Testing SAP IT internship in Marico Limited Mumbai?

The benefits of doing Master Data Testing SAP IT internship in Marico Limited, Mumbai is given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.12000 per month for the duration of 6 months.

==> Candidate will get the certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the work experience of working on different modules of SAP.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.marico.com
23rd November 2019, 06:20 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Benefits of doing Master Data Testing SAP IT internship in Marico Limited Mumbai?

Benefits of doing Master Data Testing SAP IT internship in Marico Limited Mumbai are given below:-

1. The candidate will get the letter of recommendation, certificate.

2. The candidate will get job offers.

3. The candidate will get a stipend of Rs.12,000 per month.

4. The candidate will get benefit from flexible hours.

You may visit the website www.marico.com for more information.
23rd November 2019, 06:22 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Master Data Testing SAP IT internship in Marico Limited Mumbai?

Benefits of doing Master Data Testing SAP IT internship in Marico Limited Mumbai are the applicant will get rs.12,000 per month as a stipend, the applicant will get job offers, will get letter of recommendation, certificate, benefit from flexible hours.

For more information, visit the website www.marico.com.
23rd November 2019, 10:03 PM
Satendra urf Sattu

Benefits of doing Master Data Testing SAP IT internship:-

1. Candidate will get a certificate of Master Data Testing SAP IT internship .

2. Candidate will get a stipend of Rs.12,000 per month.

You may visit www.marico.com for more information.
23rd November 2019, 10:27 PM
Anujgupta10

Benefits:-

1- You will get a Certificate.

2- You will get a letter of recommendation.

3- Free snacks and beverages.

Visit the website www.marico.com for more information.
23rd November 2019, 11:13 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Master Data Testing SAP IT internship in Marico Limited Mumbai :-

1) You will get a Stipend of Rs. 12,000/- per month as Master Data Testing SAP IT interns in Marico Limited Mumbai.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

Last date to apply for this internship is 28 November, 2019.

You can visit below website to know more about this internship.
https://marico.com/
25th November 2019, 01:00 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Master Data Testing SAP IT internship in Marico Limited Mumbai is mentioned below:-

1)The Master Data Testing SAP IT internship in Marico Limited Mumbai is paid with per month stipend of Rs.12,000.
2)You will get an opportunity to learn SAP and to work on different modules of SAP.
3)You will get a Certificate after successful completion of the Internship.

You can visit the website https://marico.com/ for more information.
11th August 2021, 01:29 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 12,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?