7th October 2019, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Mechatronics internship in Robro Systems Private Limited Indore?

Hello everyone, I just want to know about the benefits which I will get through Mechatronics internship in Robro Systems Private Limited Indore. I want to apply for Mechatronics internship in Robro Systems Private Limited Indore. Please let me know about the benefits.

12th October 2019, 06:29 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Mechatronics internship in Robro Systems Private Limited Indore?

Benefits of doing Mechatronics internship in Robro Systems Private Limited Indore are listed below:-

1) You will get a Stipend of Rs. 4,000/- to Rs. 9,000/- per month as Mechatronics interns at Robro Systems Private Limited in Indore.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and
project details during the internship period.

4) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer.

5) There is no dress code in this company.

Check the website http://robrosystems.com/ for more information.
12th October 2019, 08:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Mechatronics internship in Robro Systems Private Limited Indore?

Benefits of Mechatronics Internship at Robro Systems Private Limited Indore

- After completion, you will get a certificate, letter of recommendation and a job offer.

- You will get stipend during your internship period of 6 months.

- You will gain professional skills in AutoCAD, Solidworks, Rhino and Blender 3D.
12th October 2019, 09:45 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Candidates applying for the Mechatronics internship in Robro Systems Private Limited Indore will get the following benefits:-

:Stipend: From Rs.4,000 to Rs.9,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.

The Duration of the Mechatronics internship in Robro Systems Private Limited Indore would be of 6 months.

The Last date to apply for the Mechatronics internship in Robro Systems Private Limited Indore is 21st October 2019.

For more information visit on (http://robrosystems.com/)
12th October 2019, 09:52 PM
Anuj Pubg

Benefits:-

Selected candidate will get the certificate from Robro Systems Private Limited Indore.

Candidate will get the letter of recommendation that will help them in future.

Candidate will have benefit of flexible hours.

Inormal dress code is also the benefit for the candidates.

Free snacks and beverages for the candidate.

For more information, visit the website www.intershala.com.
12th October 2019, 10:16 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Mechatronics internship in Robro Systems Private Limited Indore will receive the following benefits:-

=)A valuable Certificate
=)Letter of recommendation
=)Job offer
=)No formal dress code
=)Per month stipend of Rs.4,000 to Rs.9,000.

You can check the website http://robrosystems.com/ for more details.
13th October 2019, 01:00 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Mechatronics internship in Robro Systems Private Limited Indore are given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.4000 - Rs.9000 per month for the duration of 6 months.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate and the Letter of recommendation from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the job offer from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to wear informal dress code at the work place.
13th October 2019, 12:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I just want to know about the benefits which I will get through Mechatronics internship in Robro Systems Private Limited Indore. I want to apply for Mechatronics internship in Robro Systems Private Limited Indore. Please let me know about the benefits.

The benefits of doing the Mechatronics internship in the Robro Systems Private Limited, Indore are given below:

>> Interns can get a job offer (based on their performance in the internship)

>> Interns can get real time work experience

>> Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 4,000 to Rs 9,000 based on their performance

>> Interns can get a certificate

>> Interns can get informal dress code

>> Interns can get a letter of recommendation

>> Interns can improve their technical skills

The Robro Systems Private Limited, Indore website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?