30th September 2019, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Mobile App Development internship in Mehnaj Software Delhi?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have heard about the internship of Mobile App Development which is offering by Mehnaj Software Delhi. I would like to know what benefits I will get if I do this internship? I don’t know about the benefits of doing this internship.

2nd October 2019, 01:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Mobile App Development internship in Mehnaj Software Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I have heard about the internship of Mobile App Development which is offering by Mehnaj Software Delhi. I would like to know what benefits I will get if I do this internship? I don’t know about the benefits of doing this internship.

The benefits of doing the Mobile App Development internship in the Mehnaj Software, Delhi are as follows: Interns can get a stipend of Rs 5,000 per month, interns can get a certificate, interns can get 5 days a week, interns can get a letter of recommendation, interns can sharpen their Mobile App Development skills, etc. Candidates with the suitable interests and skills and from Delhi & neighboring cities are preferred for the Mobile App Development internship in the Mehnaj Software, Delhi. Website link of the Mehnaj Software is given Click Here
2nd October 2019, 07:48 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Benefits of doing Mobile App Development internship in Mehnaj Software Delhi?

Benefits of doing Mobile App Development internship in Mehnaj Software Delhi are given below:-

1. Candidate will get the letter of recommendation.
2. Candidate will get the certificate that certifies their skills.
3. There is no dress code.
4. Candidate will get benefit from the flexible hours.
5. Candidate will get free snacks and beverages.

You may visit their official website https://www.mehnaj.com/ for more information.
2nd October 2019, 08:30 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Mobile App Development internship in Mehnaj Software Delhi?

The Candidates applying for Mobile App Development internship in Mehnaj Software Delhi will get the following benefits:-

:Stipend: From Rs.1,000 to Rs.5,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.

The Duration of the Mobile App Development internship in Mehnaj Software Delhi would be of 4 months.

The Last date to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Mehnaj Software Delhi is 14th October 2019.

For more information visit on https://www.mehnaj.com
3rd October 2019, 01:17 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the detail information about benefits of doing Mobile App Development internship in Mehnaj Software Delhi.

1) You will get around Rs. 5,000/- per month as Mobile App Development interns in Mehnaj Software Delhi.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and project details during the internship period.

4) You have to work 5 days in a week.

Last date to apply for this internship is 14 October 2019.

You may check the following website for more information.
https://www.mehnaj.com/
3rd October 2019, 07:33 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Benefits:--

Candidates can get a Certificate.

Candidates can offer a stipend upto Rs.5,000 per month.

Candidates can get a Job offer

Candidates can get a Flexible working hours.

Candidates can get a Letter of Recommendation.

Visit:-- (https://www.mehnaj.com/) For more information
3rd October 2019, 08:39 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Mobile App Development internship in Mehnaj Software Delhi will be offered following benefits:-

=)Certificate
=)Letter of recommendation
=)5 days working in a week
=)opportunity to get more detailed information on troubleshooting and debugging.

The last date to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Mehnaj Software Delhi would be 14/10/2019.

You can check the website https://www.mehnaj.com for more details.
13th August 2021, 07:17 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?