14th February 2020, 12:25 PM
sushmithagowda216

Benefits of doing a Networking internship in The Energy And Resources Institute Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that The Energy And Resources Institute Delhi is offering an internship of Networking. If I do this internship, what benefits will I get? I don't know about the benefits through this internship. Please let me know.

15th February 2020, 03:19 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Networking internship in The Energy And Resources Institute Delhi?

The Candidates applying for the Networking internship in The Energy And Resources Institute Delhi will get the following benefits:-

:-Stipend: From Rs.1,000 to Rs.5,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.

The Duration of the Networking internship in The Energy And Resources Institute Delhi would be of 6 months.

The Last date to apply for the Networking internship in The Energy And Resources Institute Delhi is 29th Feb 2020.

For more information visit on (http://www.teriin.org/)
15th February 2020, 04:52 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Networking internship in The Energy And Resources Institute Delhi?

The benefits of doing a Networking internship in The Energy And Resources Institute Delhi is given below:-

1)You will get an opportunity to work on new IT tool exploration and internet research.
2)You will be working on Clean-up activities .
3)You will need to manage basic level network reporting.
4)You will get a Certificate after successful completion of the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?