8th June 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Nodejs/MEAN Development Internship in Wishto Internet Private Limited?

Hi everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Nodejs/MEAN Development in Wishto Internet Private Limited. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this Internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this Internship?

12th June 2019, 12:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Nodejs/MEAN Development Internship in Wishto Internet Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Nodejs/MEAN Development in Wishto Internet Private Limited. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this Internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this Internship?

Interns can get the following benefits of doing the Nodejs / MEAN Development internship in Wishto Internet Private Limited:

Interns can get a stipend of Rs 10,000 per month

Interns can get a Job Offer (on successful completion of the internship)

Interns can get real time practical work experience

Interns can get a Certificate

Interns can get a Letter of Recommendation

Interns can get the Informal dress code
12th June 2019, 09:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Nodejs/MEAN Development Internship in Wishto Internet Private Limited?

Benefits of doing Nodejs/MEAN Development Internship in Wishto Internet Private Limited;

If selected as Nodejs/MEAN Development Intern in Wishto Internet Private Limited, you will get Rs. 10,000 per month as stipend for 3 months duration of internship. You will receive Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation and Job offer (if you are offered as a permanent employee in the company, then you can get a salary of Rs. 2 to 4 lacs per annum).
There is a informal dress code in this company.
12th June 2019, 11:20 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Nodejs/MEAN Development Internship in Wishto Internet Private Limited are described below :-

1) You will get around Rs. 10,000/- per month as Nodejs/MEAN Development Internship in Wishto Internet Private Limited.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and project details during the internship period.

4) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer in the
position of permanent employee. You may expect a salary package of Rs. 2 to 4 Lakhs per annum.

5) There is no dress code in this company.
13th June 2019, 12:35 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Nodejs/MEAN Development Internship in Wishto Internet Private Limited are given below.

==> Candidate will get Certificate, Letter of recommendation.

==> After completion of Internship will get a job offer.

===> Once you are successfully converted to a permanent employee you can expect the salary around Rs. 2 to 4 Lakhs per annum.

==> There is no formal dress code, you can come in casuals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?