13th December 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Procurement Engineering Internship in Lennart Engineering India Private Limited?

Hi everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Procurement Engineering in Lennart Engineering India Private Limited. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this Internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this Internship?

18th December 2018, 05:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Procurement Engineering Internship in Lennart Engineering India Private Limited?

Benefits of doing Procurement Engineering Internship in Lennart Engineering India Private Limited is that after successful completion of internship you will achieve Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation and Job offer as permanent employee in that company. Candidates can start the internship between 12th December 2018 and 11th January 2019. Last date to apply for internship is 26 December 2018.
30th August 2021, 11:55 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of doing Procurement Engineering Internship in Lennart Engineering India Private Limited?

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?