15th February 2020, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Product Management internship in Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited Noida?

Dear friends, I came to know that Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited Noida is offering Product Management internship. I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this internship. Can you please let me know about the benefits of doing this internship?

16th February 2020, 10:49 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Product Management internship in Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited Noida?

The benefits of doing Product Management internship in Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited, Noida is given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.10000 per month for the duration of 3 months.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the Letter of recommendation from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to wear informal dress code at the work place.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.goldilocks-tech.com
16th February 2020, 06:41 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Product Management internship in Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited Noida?

Benefits of doing Product Management internship in Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited Noida as follows:-

1. You will learn about market research strategies.
2. You will learn about the supervision analysis of the competitive market.
3. Interface management experience.
4. Product research knowledge.
5. Web-enabled skills for research.
5th August 2021, 07:51 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The aspirants will get a Certificate

The aspirants will get the letter of recommendation

The aspirants will get a salary of Rs 10,000/-per month

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?