10th January 2019, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Search Engine Optimization Internship in A&B Digital Marketing Agency, Mumbai?

Hi everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Search Engine Optimization in A&B Digital Marketing Agency, Mumbai. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this Internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this Internship?

18th January 2019, 12:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Search Engine Optimization Internship in A&B Digital Marketing Agency, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Search Engine Optimization in A&B Digital Marketing Agency, Mumbai. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this Internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this Internship?

Interns can get the following benefits for doing the Search Engine Optimization internship in the A&B Digital Marketing Agency:

Selected candidates can get a stipend of Rs 6,000 / month

Candidates can improve their knowledge and skills in SEO projects

Candidates can get a job offer, on successful completion of the internship

Candidates can get a certificate, letter of recommendation, flexible working hours, free snacks and beverages, informal dress code, etc.
30th August 2021, 12:39 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of doing Search Engine Optimization Internship in A&B Digital Marketing Agency, Mumbai?

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 6,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?