9th February 2020, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Web Development internship in DRTECH Consultancy Private Limited Faridabad?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the benefits of the internship which is available in DRTECH Consultancy Private Limited Faridabad. I came to know that they are offering a Web Development internship. So, I need to know what are the benefits I will get through this internship?

10th February 2020, 11:13 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Web Development internship in DRTECH Consultancy Private Limited Faridabad?

The benefits of doing Web Development internship in DRTECH Consultancy Private Limited Faridabad is given below:-

1)Certificate
2)No formal dress code
3)Job offer with annual salary package of Rs.2,00,000 to Rs.5,00,000 per year.
10th February 2020, 02:50 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Web Development internship in DRTECH Consultancy Private Limited Faridabad?

Benefits of doing Web Development internship in DRTECH Consultancy Private Limited Faridabad :-

1) You will get a stipend of Rs. 12,000/- per month as Web Development interns in DRTECH Consultancy Private Limited Faridabad.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer in the position of permanent employee. You may expect a salary package of Rs. 2 to 5 Lac per annum.

4) There is no dress code in this company.

Last date to apply for this internship is 23 February, 2020.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
http://drcpl.com/
10th February 2020, 11:24 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing a Web Development internship in DRTECH Consultancy Private Limited, Faridabad is given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.12000 - Rs.18000 per month for the duration of 6 months.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the job offer from the employer after completing the internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.drcpl.com
30th April 2021, 08:44 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Benefits:--

Candidates can get a Certificate.

Candidates can offer a stipend up to Rs.12,000 per month.

Candidates can get a Job offer

Candidates can get a Flexible working hours.

Visit:-- (www.drcpl.com/) For more information
12th August 2021, 10:01 PM
Iffa0786

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 12,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?