20th September 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Web Development internship in New Vision Digital Private Limited Noida?

Hi friends, I am going to apply for Web Development internship which is available in New Vision Digital Private Limited Noida. I want to do this internship but I don't know what benefits I will get. Can you tell me about the benefits of doing this internship?

23rd September 2019, 08:35 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Web Development internship in New Vision Digital Private Limited Noida?

The Candidates applying for Web Development internship in New Vision Digital Private Limited Noida will get the following benefits:-

:Stipend: From Rs.10,000 to Rs.12,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.

The Duration of Web Development internship in New Vision Digital Private Limited Noida would be of 3 months.

The Last date to apply for Web Development internship in New Vision Digital Private Limited Noida is 4th October 2019.

Address:
C 89c, C Block, Sector 8,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301

Phone: 098184 56688

For more information visit on (https://www.newvisiondigital.co)
23rd September 2019, 08:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Web Development internship in New Vision Digital Private Limited Noida?

Benefits of Web Development Internship at New Vision Digital Private Limited Noida

- You will get good knowledge of PHP

- You will get hands-on experience on Magento and Wordpress.

- You will be able to write clean, well-designed code

- Will be able to produce detailed specifications

- You will learn all phases of the development lifecycle

- You will get skills of industry best practices

- Will be able to develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
24th September 2019, 01:32 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Web Development internship in New Vision Digital Private Limited Noida :-

1) You will get around Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,000/- per month as Web Development internship at New Vision Digital Private Limited in Noida.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) There is no dress code in this company.

4) You have to work 5 days in a week.

Check the website https://www.newvisiondigital.co/ for more details.
24th September 2019, 02:00 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Web Development internship in New Vision Digital Private Limited Noida will get following benefits:-
=)Per month stipend between Rs.10,000 to Rs.12,000.
=)A valuable Certificate
=)No formal dress code, yu can wear as per your choice.
=)There would be only 5 days working in a week.

The last date to apply for Web Development internship in New Vision Digital Private Limited Noida is 04/10/2019.

You can check the website https://www.newvisiondigital.co for more details.
24th September 2019, 05:23 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing a Web Development internship in New Vision Digital Private Limited Noida are given below.

==> Candidate will get the Certification from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to wear informal dress at work place.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work only for 5 days a week and 2 week offs.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.10000 - Rs.12000 per month for the duration of 3 months.
24th September 2019, 11:59 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am going to apply for Web Development internship which is available in New Vision Digital Private Limited Noida. I want to do this internship but I don't know what benefits I will get. Can you tell me about the benefits of doing this internship?

New Vision Digital Private Limited, Noida – Benefits of doing the Web Development internship are given below:

Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 10,000 to Rs 12,000 per month

Interns can improve their skills in Magneto and WordPress

Interns can get real time work experience

Interns can get a certificate

Interns can get informal dress code and 5 days a week

Interns can sharpen their coding skills
13th August 2021, 11:44 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 12,000/- per month

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?