20th October 2017, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Can a B.Com and CPT passed start Articleship before completion of CA IPCC course? How can I take credit of Articleship after IPCC exam?

I have passed B.Com and CPT so, want to know can I start Articleship before completion of CA IPCC course? How can I take credit of Articleship after IPCC exam?

26th October 2017, 08:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Com and CPT passed start Articleship before completion of CA IPCC course? How can I take credit of Articleship after IPCC exam?

You need to pass all the papers of CA IPCC before starting your article ship. There is no short cut route for it, even if you have B.Com degree with CPT qualification.

For those who have got B.Com degree with at least 55% marks, there is direct registration available for CA IPCC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?