12th December 2019, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a permanent job through Digital Marketing internship in Mechanz Industries Private Limited Faridabad?

Hi everyone, I am planning to do an internship in Mechanz Industries Private Limited Faridabad. I came to know that this company is providing an internship related to Digital Marketing. I would like to know if I do this internship then can I get a permanent job?

15th December 2019, 01:22 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a permanent job through Digital Marketing internship in Mechanz Industries Private Limited Faridabad?

Yes, you can certainly get permanent job through Digital Marketing internship in Mechanz Industries Private Limited Faridabad. However, you would need to apply for the positions available through Walk in Interview.

The candidates on successful completion of Digital Marketing internship in Mechanz Industries Private Limited Faridabad will be offered a Certificate which will be beneficial at the time of application for the Job.
15th December 2019, 09:26 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a permanent job through Digital Marketing internship in Mechanz Industries Private Limited Faridabad?

-Mechanz Industries Private Limited-

It depends upon your performance and the company's evaluation of you during training on their selection parameters for permanent job offers. Coordinate with the HR for correct and exact information about selection parameters for permanent jobs.

Official Website
:http://www.mechanz.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?