10th September 2020, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a permanent job through an Embedded Systems and IoT internship in OSFA IT Solutions OPC Private Limited Vijayawada?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an internship related to Embedded Systems and IoT in OSFA IT Solutions OPC Private Limited Vijayawada. I would like to know if I do this internship then I will get a permanent job in this company as well? Kindly let me know about this asap. Thank you!

12th September 2020, 03:48 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a permanent job through an Embedded Systems and IoT internship in OSFA IT Solutions OPC Private Limited Vijayawada?

After successful completion of Embedded Systems and IoT internship in OSFA IT Solutions OPC Private Limited Vijayawada , you will get job offer.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://osfaitsolutions.in/
13th September 2020, 12:06 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a permanent job through an Embedded Systems and IoT internship in OSFA IT Solutions OPC Private Limited Vijayawada?

Yes, you can certainly get a permanent job through an Embedded Systems and IoT internship in OSFA IT Solutions OPC Private Limited Vijayawada. However, you would need to apply for permanent job whenever there is a vacancy and positions available as per your qualification. The OSFA IT Solutions OPC Private Limited Vijayawada will provide you a Letter of recommendation after successful completion of the internship.
13th September 2020, 12:30 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can get a permanent job through an Embedded Systems and IoT internship in OSFA IT Solutions OPC Private Limited Vijayawada.

Last date to apply for this internship is 24/9/2020.

For more details you can visit official website given below.
https://osfaitsolutions.in/
13th September 2020, 04:50 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name:-OSFA IT Solutions OPC Private Limited

Based on your performance and evaluation during the internship duration. It's totally depending on your skillset level to meet the business requirements. Upon that they can offer you full-time jobs and it depends upon on availability of vacancies.

And they are looking for those candidates having excellent skills in Python/Arduino /Internet of Things (IoT) and Artifical Intelligence areas.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?