20th November 2019, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get permanent job through Human Resources internship in Spectoms Engineering Private Limited Vadodara?

Hello friends, I came to know that Spectoms Engineering Private Limited Vadodara is offering an internship of Human Resources. I would like to know after completing this internship, I can get permanent job in this company? Please let me know about this asap.

22nd November 2019, 02:13 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get permanent job through Human Resources internship in Spectoms Engineering Private Limited Vadodara?

Yes. You will get permanent job after successfully completion of this internship.

You must have excellent knowledge of MS-Office and good communication skill to get eligible for this internship.

Last date to apply for this internship is 4th December, 2019.

You can visit below website to know more about this internship.
http://www.spectoms.com/
22nd November 2019, 09:42 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get permanent job through Human Resources internship in Spectoms Engineering Private Limited Vadodara?

As per the information available, you cannot apply for permanent job through Human Resources internship in Spectoms Engineering Private Limited Vadodara. The Spectoms Engineering Private Limited Vadodara gives you an opportunity to learn the skills required to become a successful Human Resources employee of any reputed company.

After completion of the Internship, you will be offered a valuable Certificate and Letter of recommendation.

You can certainli apply for permanent jobs available in Spectoms Engineering Private Limited Vadodara. However, the notification would be published in leading newspapers for the recruitment. You can search for the available opportunity and apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?