10th February 2021, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a permanent job through Robotics internship in Botsync Pte. Limited Bangalore?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an internship related to Robotics in Botsync Pte. Limited Bangalore. I would like to know if I do this internship then I will get a permanent job in this company as well? Kindly let me know about this asap. Thank you!

12th February 2021, 12:25 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a permanent job through Robotics internship in Botsync Pte. Limited Bangalore?

After successful Completion of Robotics internship in Botsync Pte. Limited Bangalore, You will get Job offer.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://www.botsync.co/
12th February 2021, 04:49 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a permanent job through Robotics internship in Botsync Pte. Limited Bangalore?

Yes, you can certainly get a permanent and full time after completing Robotics internship in Botsync Pte. Limited Bangalore successfully. You would need to update your resume on JOb portals sites as well as on the website of companies in which you want to work.
13th February 2021, 06:12 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can get a permanent job through Robotics internship in Botsync Pte. Limited Bangalore.

Candidate must be proficient at Robotics to be eligible for this internship.

Last date to apply for this internship is 9.2.2021.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?