7th April 2023, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Articleship without passing IPCC but after completing my degree bcom?

Can I join Articleship without passing IPCC but after completing my degree bcom?

20th April 2023, 02:15 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Articleship without passing IPCC but after completing my degree bcom?

No, you cannot join ICMAI Articleship without passing the IPCC (Intermediate) level of the ICMAI course. The IPCC level is a mandatory requirement for starting Articleship.

Having a B.Com degree alone does not make you eligible for the ICMAI Articleship. To be eligible for the ICMAI course and Articleship, you need to clear the Foundation level of the ICMAI course, which is the entry-level exam.

Once you have cleared the Foundation level, you need to clear the IPCC level before you can start your Articleship. After completing the IPCC level, you can register for the ICMAI Articleship and start your practical training.

Therefore, to start your Articleship with ICMAI, you need to complete the Foundation and IPCC levels of the ICMAI course. After completing your Articleship, you will become eligible to appear for the final level exam of the ICMAI course and become a Cost and Management Accountant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?