16th January 2016, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Chances to change registered contact number having applied in Internship application form?

Hello,

Actually my friend have applied for summer internship but during filling the application she wrongly typed her register contact number and she submitted. Whether it affect her internship? Any other chance to change her register contact number? This is very important to her.

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to change registered contact number having applied in Internship application form? -- [New]
  2. Is there any problem if filled incorrect registration number and applied for an Internship? Chances of change registration number?
  3. How to rectify wrongly filled application form for summer internship?
  4. How to rectify wrongly filled application form for summer internship?
  5. Wrongly filed application form for applying summer internship?
  6. How to rectify wrongly filled application form for summer internship?
  7. Possibility of correction in AIPMT application form if mentioned wrong Board name?
  8. How can I get the GATE registration number which I forgot? I've applied for GATE exam
  9. Requirements to apply for Summer Training in PSU for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  10. How to know if my TANCET application form reached or not? Applied for TANCET through online
  11. I have got TNPSC group2 application serial number for my application form, but am not aware of the site where i can download the application form.
  12. How to change the photo in GATE application form?
  13. How can I recall the GATE registration number which I forgot?
  14. Is there any way to change the DD number in the AIEEE application form?
  15. Procedure to change the name on the GATE application form?
  16. SBI Bank PO exam: registered through online but now i don’t have printout copy -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can i do internship after passing MS in Automotive field?
  18. How can I apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III(Accounts) recruitment? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?