3rd December 2021, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech(CSE) 5th semester student in Noida?

Hello everyone, I am studying CSE stream of BTech. I am a 5th semester student and I want to do Industrial Training anywhere in Noida. Kindly let me know about the companies where I can apply for such training.

4th December 2021, 02:00 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech(CSE) 5th semester student in Noida?

Please find below the list of Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech(CSE) 5th-semester students in Noida.

1) Bitxia Tech Private Limited

2) Hanusha Networks Private Limited

3) Netcomm Labs Private Limited

4) Liberin Technologies Private Limited

5) Pushp India Limited

6) Metaorigin Labs LLP

7) Bestal HR Private Limited

8) KnoBee Social India Private Limited
9th December 2021, 05:54 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech(CSE) 5th semester student in Noida?

Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech(CSE) 5th-semester students in Noida?

Companies include Wipro, Infosys, TCS, Accenture, HCL, Cisco, Oracle, Compact, Adobe, Microsoft, Tech Mahindra, Snapdeal, Flipkart, Amazon, IBM, etc.

The candidate should be a resident of Noida or neighboring places to be eligible for the internship or training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?