13th October 2021, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Companies offering VLSI and Embedded systems internships in Hubli, Belgaum, Dharwad and Bangalore

I am Savitha pursuing M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded systems at KLE Dr M S Sheshgiri College of Engineering and Technology, Belgaum . I am looking for an internship related to my stream for a period of 16 weeks. I would be able to do the internship in Belgaum,Hubli,Dharwad and Bangalore. So please let me know the related companies offering the internship.

15th October 2021, 12:54 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Companies offering VLSI and Embedded systems internships in Hubli, Belgaum, Dharwad and Bangalore

Companies offering VLSI and Embedded systems internships in Hubli, Belgaum, Dharwad and Bangalore:

1. Amazon.

2. SpaceX.

3. Tesla.

4. Google.

5. Microsoft.
15th October 2021, 06:17 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Companies offering VLSI and Embedded systems internships in Hubli, Belgaum, Dharwad and Bangalore

Companies offering VLSI and Embedded systems internships in Hubli, Belgaum, Dharwad and Bangalore are:-
Apple.
Microsoft.
Tesla.
SpaceX.
Goldman Sachs.
Amazon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?