28th September 2018, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Complete information about Avant Garde Corporate Services Private Limited Human Resources Internship?

Dear Sir, please help me to know about the details of Human Resources Internship which is offering by Avant Garde Corporate Services Private Limited. I want to get the details as I have heard about this internship program. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

3rd October 2018, 01:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete information about Avant Garde Corporate Services Private Limited Human Resources Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, please help me to know about the details of Human Resources Internship which is offering by Avant Garde Corporate Services Private Limited. I want to get the details as I have heard about this internship program. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Candidates with skills in MS-Office and English Proficiency (spoken & written) are preferred for the Human Resources internship in Avant Garde Corporate Services Private Limited. Selected candidates can get around Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend to do Human Resources internship in Avant Garde Corporate Services Private Limited. Duration of the HR internship in Avant Garde Corporate Services Private Limited is 3 months (full time). Candidates can get other benefits like Certificate, Job Offer, Letter of Recommendation, etc. There are 5 Human Resources internship positions available in Avant Garde Corporate Services Private Limited. Interested candidates can apply for the HR internship on or before 12th October, 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?