8th September 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Catallyst Executive Education Institute Data Science Internship?

Dear Sir, please help me to know about the details of Data Science Internship which is offering by Catallyst Executive Education Institute. I want to get the details as I have heard about this internship program. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

13th September 2018, 03:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Catallyst Executive Education Institute Data Science Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, please help me to know about the details of Data Science Internship which is offering by Catallyst Executive Education Institute. I want to get the details as I have heard about this internship program. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Data Science internships are offered at the Catallyst Executive Education Institute for the candidates with the following skills: Ruby on Rails, Data Analytics, R Programming and Python. Duration of the Data Science internship at the Catallyst Executive Education Institute is 6 months. Selected interns can get around Rs 7,000 to Rs 10,000 as a stipend to do Data Science internship at the Catallyst Executive Education Institute. Candidates from Ahmedabad are preferred for the full time Data Science internship at the Catallyst Executive Education Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?