24th February 2018, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Details regarding internship in Mechanical Engineering from Mahindra & Mahindra?

Sir, I am in 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering and will appear in 6th semester exam but during holiday I want to do internship from Mahindra & Mahindra. Please give me details regarding it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for summer internship at Mahindra & Mahindra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  3. Procedure to do internship from Mahindra & Mahindra company in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to apply for summer training in 7th semester of Mechanical engineering at Mahindra & Mahindra?
  5. How to get a job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Mumbai branch?
  6. When Mahindra & Mahindra will take Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to get placement for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Mahindra and Mahindra company?
  8. Training in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  9. Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra for a Mechanical Engineer?
  11. Can I get job in Mahindra & Mahindra after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  12. Summer training in Mahindra & Mahindra?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd for MBA(IT) 1st year student? -- [New]
  15. Complete details on how to apply for internship in Tata Motors, Volkswagen, Mahind & Mahindra, Volvo and Ashok Leyland?
  16. Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  17. How to apply for a job in Mahindra & Mahindra Limited?
  18. Internship in Mahindra and Mahindra for M.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year candidate?

25th February 2018, 10:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding internship in Mechanical Engineering from Mahindra & Mahindra?

To do internship from Mahindra and Mahindra after completion of your 6th semester examination, you have to contact the company directly. You have to enquire about the details of internship when you visit the company. You have to obtain the NOC from your college department HOD and submit it in the company for doing internship.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?