24th August 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for a Digital Marketing Internship in Possible Business Solutions Private Limited Ahmedabad?

Hello everyone, I am interested in doing an internship of Digital Marketing. I came to know that Possible Business Solutions Private Limited Ahmedabad is offering this internship. Please tell me about the documents which are required to apply for this internship.

29th August 2019, 01:02 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for a Digital Marketing Internship in Possible Business Solutions Private Limited Ahmedabad?

The essential documents that are required to apply for Digital Marketing Internship at Possible Business Solutions Private Limited in Ahmedabad are listed below.

1) Updated resume.

2) Recent colored Passport size Photograph.

3) Skill related certification or documentation.

4) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or Passport.

5) Educational documents like

i) Mark sheet and admit card of 10th class .

ii) Mark sheet of 12th class.

iii) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet
and certificate of graduation.
29th August 2019, 12:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for a Digital Marketing Internship in Possible Business Solutions Private Limited Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested in doing an internship of Digital Marketing. I came to know that Possible Business Solutions Private Limited Ahmedabad is offering this internship. Please tell me about the documents which are required to apply for this internship.

Documents required to apply for the Digital Marketing internship in the Possible Business Solutions Private Limited, Ahmedabad are given below:

Detailed Resume

Completely filled Application Form

Covering Letter

Educational Certificates and Mark Sheet – copies

Recent Photograph

No Objection Certificate

Experience Certificate
29th August 2019, 05:45 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for a Digital Marketing Internship in Possible Business Solutions Private Limited Ahmedabad is given below:-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (06 Copies)

2. Photo copy of Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. Photo copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet.

4. Photo copy of Graduation Marks Sheet

5. Photo copy of PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory)

For more information visit on (http://www.Small-Business-Advisor.com)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?