11th November 2018, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Trodly Technologies?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Digital Marketing Internship in Trodly Technologies. I want to apply for an Internship in this company so I want to know about the essential documents needs to apply.

11th December 2018, 03:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Trodly Technologies?

Trodly Technologies had offered 3 months duration of internship for Digital Marketing Interns. Last date to apply for this Internship was 22 October 2018. Documents required to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Trodly Technologies is given below.

Completed application form,

Updated resume,

Mark sheets and certificates,

Photo identity proof (Passport, Pan card, Driving license etc.).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?